http://drake.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10297&l=ab4d9&id=512610984
http://drake.facebook.com/album.php?aid=10337&l=f89b4&id=512610984
Both of these will link to a village visit I did yesterday (June 9th). I went with a British teacher at my faculty (Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences) and his wife who is Thai and is from this village. I did more describing within the photos so click on the first photo and the captions are below it. It was a really great experience to get to see Isaan outside of Khon Kaen.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mara!
I see I am a few posts late visiting your blog, but I think I'm all caught up. What an adventure! The pictures are of course my favorite. Everything looks so vibrant. I look forward to more updates and hope you are doing well....really. It sounds as though you are taking everything in mara stride. I'm sure you are doing a fantastic job and the students are lucky to have you. I definately approve you as a US ambassador =)
take care my friend. Just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm thinking of you....
-Lauren
ill read this stuff later lol....so long =] i hope ur having fun. im trying my hardest to go to australia in october.
hi mar. i can't see your pictures because i do not have the facebook:( is there another way? i hope you had good monday. love, kari.
Anyone can see the pictures by copy and pasting the website into your address bar.
Post a Comment