Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back in KK

So much has happened and I'm not sure where to start. I will start with the easy part of putting up some pictures of recent events.

Pictures from a week long trip with a friend (Arielle) working for an orphanage in Vietnam. We traveled around Northern Thailand until I had to come back to KK for the start of my new job. We had a great time and I found an amazing travel buddy.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=52812&l=25f78&id=512610984

I started my new job, my roommates are gone in India and I missed people from home...this all easily become homesickness and I medicated it by meeting Arielle for a long weekend in Nong Khai followed by a short visit by her in Khon Kaen! It was exciting to have a visitor and now I am feeling more adjusted to my sort of new life here.
Pictures from Nong Khai:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=52818&l=baa0b&id=512610984

More updates to come my faithful readers who have probably now turned unfaithful after 3 exact months of nothing. I apologize.

No comments: