Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pictures

This is of a day trip to Nong Khai with Annie, Phil, Pinn and Kian. We drove up to Nong Khai for a change of scenery. We saw an amazing sculpture garden, ate delicious Vietnamese food and saw Lao. Frankly, I am sick of seeing Lao and not crossing the river so I am looking forward to actually experiencing the country soon!
http://drake.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23893&l=bbd38&id=512610984

Then we have my pictures of all my students. Great examples of the infamous Thai mullet which I think the Thais pull off nicely...others will disagree I'm sure. The uniforms are slightly different for each faculty and also for the ages. Since I have all freshman you will see that they all (should be) are wearing white shoes. That's how you know which students are freshman. Each year there is a little more leniency on the uniforms. Much different from most college uniforms of sweatpants and t-shirts.

My 105 language students and my medical students:
http://drake.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23899&l=f8f3b&id=512610984
My dentistry, science and technology students:
http://drake.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23940&l=7d1da&id=512610984

No comments: